Home Remedies For Cold Sores an Effectual Solution to Get Rid Off
A person suffering from the problem of cold sores is very common and it affects all age group people. Many of you must be unaware about this disease and the symptoms one has to face when caused to it. Cold sores are nothing but small and tender blisters that generally are found out to pop up around individual’s lips.
They are induced by the infection known as “”herpes simplex virus type1″”, in medical term it is known as HSV 1. They might, occasionally, occur inside the mouth of a person or on the face, and also in the nose. In the type one, the symptoms are to be developed on the face and near the mouth which are visible. While in the herpes simplex virus type 2, it cause about the genital area and it can spread to other by sexual contact.
There are many symptoms that a victim has to suffer when caused to this skin infection. The signs are so painful and unbearable so many of think how to get rid of cold sores. Before knowing the solution on this condition first knows how it causes to mankind. The disease gets affected, mainly when the immunity in the body is too low of an individual, and this induces the illness to imitate itself. This procedure of replication is stated to be taken place at area mainly surrounding the lips and the nose, which are the most common areas where you can see these cold sores. Following are the symptoms of cold sores, it may include:
- Sore throat
- Swollen in the neck (lymph nodes)
Below is the common cause that triggers the disease of cold sore, it includes:
- Influenza or cold
- Dental treatment
- Injury to gums or lips
- Weakness in immune system
- Changes in hormone
- Menstrual cycle
- More exposure to sunlight
- Pregnancy Avoid touching the sores because it can affect to other part.
- Clean the sore daily with the help of soapy water, hot water and wash it with clean cloth.
- Use the products that are not harmful to sores, such as usage of petroleum jelly and Neosporin which help to cover the affected area.
- Try to identify the trigger and avoid those things as precautions. For reducing the swell and redness, take wet and cool towel and place it on the affected area. Repeat this method thrice a day and keep it for around twenty minutes.
- Avoid food which contain acid as ingredient?? Rub ice for reducing the swell, irritation, and itchiness.
- Avoid exposure to sun, food, and other person infected to cold sores.
Above are the symptoms of this problem that are noticeable and mostly people are the triggered to it think of how to get rid of cold sores. If this signs are remain for a longer period of time then it can increase and also exceed to various complications. People get confuse between acne and blisters, so as soon as you notice them an immediate consultation to doctor is necessary. There are various medications available that should be taken only under the prescription of doctor. But one of the best ways to get rid is use home remedies for cold sores.